Kelly Koo is a writer and Global Citizen. Her love for travel and exploration can be summed up by a quote from Robert Louis Stevenson: “For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move.”
1) Which global city best represents your personal style?
Melbourne. A mix of laidback and eclectic.
2) If the globe is your home, where would the kitchen be?
Singapore. I can’t live without local cuisine, hawker food and Cantonese meals. Besides, we have no shortage of global cuisines here – you just have to look for the good ones.
3) Which city inspires you the most?
New York. It’s my dream to live there one day, at least for a year or two.
4) Which destination are you dying to visit next?
5) If you could only take 3 items on a trip, what would those be?
Phone, cash, grit.